Latcham has integrated document composition workflow with our powerful archiving solution. This solution allows us to create an exact PDF rendition of your customers printed documents including insurance policies, utility contracts, e-payroll and other documents required to be electronically archived for compliance or customer service activity. Once stored, these documents can be made available to contact centres, agents and customers, either through client specific enterprise logins, or via a secure customer portal. Customers are able to log into the secure document portal, search, view and remotely print their documents held on the archive. To date we have around 17 million documents stored in our secure archive and our solutions conform to ISO 27001 information security management standards.
At Latcham, we use the most sophisticated document, email and web design software – XMPie Cross Media Suite.
The use of one cross media platform allows us to deliver and integrate multi stage, multi-channel campaigns which provides personalised messaging across print, web pages, emails, SMS and social media communications. Xmpie uses a shared database structure which is maintained through a campaign and is updated with response information to provide advance analytics.
XMPie integrates the power of Adobe Creative Suite with variable data to allow designers the maximum creativity and marketing power of one-to-one personalisation. The benefits of XMPie include:
- Harnessing the full creative power of InDesign, adding variable data for a full, highly-creative personalised solution
- Creating one-to-one marketing campaigns that span print, email, web and mobile platforms
- Adding personalised, design-rich, data-driven graphs and charts
- Embedding text within images, personalised for each recipient
- Increasing speed to market, helping clients get their message through quickly and efficiently, irrespective of the channel
- Repurposing current print documents to include personalisation, adding value and increasing response rates
- Offering one-to-one, integrated cross media campaigns
- Integrating the familiarity of Adobe Creative Suite with other development tools to enrich the user experience.
Your participation and support at the CrossMedia event was very much appreciated, and I know that I speak for the whole team when I say how proud we are to have you and Latcham Direct as a partner who represents and acts as a beacon of success for all others to follow in the industry
We are proud to have Latcham Direct as a partner who represents and acts as a beacon of success for all others to follow in the industry.