Latcham Direct has achieved a great deal of success since its launch in 2010. This success has been founded on core values of integrity, trust, and respect and from a commitment to provide the very best range of digital, print, marketing and fulfilment solutions and with over 90% retained clients; we take pride in the exemplar customer service we offer and the quality of our solutions.
Latcham Direct operates from an 82,000 sq. ft. purpose built secure site is based in Hengrove, Bristol and an office in Crawley. Our vision is to offer a client focused approach, helping our customers to simplify complex customer communication problems using digital printing, cross media and secure document management solutions.
We achieve this by bringing together the best people, technology and resources within a secure facility in order to deliver effective solutions for all critical customer communications and marketing requirements. We have a commitment to quality, continuous improvement and the development of our outstanding team.
Our Commitment to the Living Wage
Latcham Direct is committed to supporting the Living Wage Foundation and we are delighted to see a rise to £8.75 for employees outside of London. Living Wage employers are committed to paying all employees a wage that meets the cost of living. At the heart of the movement is the idea that a hard day’s work deserves a fair day’s pay and here are some key facts:
- The real Living Wage is based on what people need to live
- Employers pay it voluntarily
- It is independently calculated every year
- It reflects higher costs in London & recognises that young people have the same living costs
- 93% of university graduates want to work for Living Wage Employers
- 93% of Living Wage Employers have benefited since accrediting
- 90% of consumers agreed that pay should reflect living costs
For more information on the the Living Wage Foundation click here.
Latcham Direct is delighted to be supporting the national cycle scheme that enables employers to offer all its staff a great way of purchasing a bicycle to get to and from work. The scheme works like this - you choose a bike, hire it for an agreed length of time, then you can buy it for a fraction of its original value and the scheme is supported by over 2000 national retailers. For more information click here.
- Xerox Best of the Best award for Direct Marketing 2016
- Xerox Best of the Best award for Cross Media Marketing 2013
- West of England Low Carbon Champions.
Investment in Technology
- Continual investment in our onsite data centre and servers
- Continuing invest in design & personalisation technology including XMPie Enterprise Cross Media Solution
- Web-2-Print tools using XMPie uStore
- Hybrid Mail software and solutions
- New enclosing machinery
- Additional camera verification solutions to work in line with the enclosing process
- Investment in Ricoh high speed colour inkjet printing
- Booklet making with camera verification solutions
- Next generation IMPRint Management Systems to enhance efficiency and customer service
- Continual investment in security and professional accreditations, now to include GDPR readiness.