Latcham Direct has achieved a great deal of success since its launch in 2010.
This success has been founded on core values of integrity, trust, and respect and from a commitment to provide the very best range of digital, print, marketing and fulfilment solutions and with over 90% retained clients; we take pride in the exemplar customer service we offer and the quality of our solutions.
We also see ourselves as trusted advisors, working in collaboration with our customers to achieve the best possible outcomes, providing strategic advice and support, enabling them to achieve campaign targets and plan future campaigns that will have a real impact.
With years of experience delivering personalised communications across channels and with real sector insight, Latcham Direct is best placed to enable you to make the most of your data, delivering communications that will secure an increase in customer, donor or membership engagement.
Our vision is to offer a client focused approach, helping our customers to simplify complex customer communication problems using digital printing, cross media and secure document management solutions.
We achieve this by bringing together the best people, technology and resources within our 82,000 sq. ft. purpose built site in Bristol that has the highest level of security. From here, we deliver data, digital and print services which is supported by state-of-the art digital printers and a delivery team that has a real commitment to delivering a quality services.
We have a commitment to quality, continuous improvement and the development of our outstanding team.
Take a look at our brochure NEW CORPORATE BROCHURE OCTOBER 2018
Our Customers’ Journey
The team at Latcham Direct pride ourselves on delivering quality, bespoke solutions and marketing leading customer service. Throughout every stage of campaign planning and delivery, we strive to add value, making sure that our customers see as as their trusted advisor and collaborative partner so that we continually exceed expectations.
So to find out more about what happens when you become a Latcham Direct customer, click on this link: Latcham – Customer Journey
For more information on our range of solutions which will enable you to increase customer, donor and member engagement call us on 0117 3118200.
- Xerox Best of the Best award for Direct Marketing 2016
- Xerox Best of the Best award for Cross Media Marketing 2013
- West of England Low Carbon Champions.
Latcham Direct is delighted to be supporting the national cycle scheme that enables employers to offer all its staff a great way of purchasing a bicycle to get to and from work. The scheme works like this – you choose a bike, hire it for an agreed length of time, then you can buy it for a fraction of its original value and the scheme is supported by over 2000 national retailers.
For more information click here.
Our Commitment to the Living Wage
Latcham Direct is committed to supporting the Living Wage Foundation and we are delighted to see a rise to £9.00 for employees outside of London. Living Wage employers are committed to paying all employees a wage that meets the cost of living. At the heart of the movement is the idea that a hard day’s work deserves a fair day’s pay and here are some key facts:
- The real Living Wage is based on what people need to live
- Employers pay it voluntarily
- It is independently calculated every year
- It reflects higher costs in London & recognises that young people have the same living costs
- 93% of university graduates want to work for Living Wage Employers
- 93% of Living Wage Employers have benefited since accrediting
- 90% of consumers agreed that pay should reflect living costs
For more information on the Living Wage Foundation click here
- In excess of 1.5 million records manipulated daily
- Document archiving – we currently hold 25 million documents in secure digital archives which are accessible via secure customer web portals to our clients and consumers.
- 100,000 A4 sheets every hour
- Continuous mono, cut sheet mono
- iGen 4 and Xerox 8080 digital colour printing
- Ricoh IP5000 printer prints mono onto plain reel stocks or colour onto inkjet treated paper stocks with quoted running speeds of 128 metres per minute at standard quality and 64 metres per minute at higher quality.
- 100,000 plastic cards personalised per day
- Ink jet and Thermal card personalisation.
- 500,000 machine enclosed items daily
- Full file based intelligent enclosing
- Ink Jetting closed face outer matched to personalised content.
- We currently manage over £1.5m of print on behalf of our clients - POS, Signage, business forms, Direct Mail print, envelopes, Promotional items, special products, stationery, wide format digital, 3D print items.
We have a dedicated procurement team responsible for our print management and strategic sourcing.
Our in house technical capacity for digital printing and direct mail production includes:
- 23,000 sq ft warehousing space circa 3,000 pallet spaces
- 10,000 sq ft hand fulfilment/kitting department.
CERTIFICATIONS AND POLICY
Latcham Direct is proud to have internationally recognised accreditations that demonstrate our commitment to quality and standards.
- Quality management – ISO 9001
- Management of information security – ISO 27001
- Environmental management – ISO 14001
- Cheque and Credit Clearing Company (C&CCC)
- Communications –Electronics Security Group (CESG), Listed Advisor Scheme (CLAS) & IT Health Check (CHECK)
- Member of the Direct Marketing Association
- Member of the British Printing Industries Federation
- Affiliated member of the Association of Electoral Administrators
- Royal Mail Partners in Quality scheme.
We take security seriously. We have put a number of critical security measures in place so that our customers are reassured that data is safe. Our IT infrastructure is subject to regular penetration testing and we have implemented solutions to continuously monitor our network environment using sophisticated software to ensure your data is safe. Our security policy includes:
- Security perimeters with fencing, card controlled entry gates and turnstiles
- 24/7 internal and external CCTV monitoring
- Intruder alarm system
- Secure production areas, warehousing and waste destruction
- Access control with card and keypad door entry throughout site (restricted by job role)
- Manned reception with all site visitors fully supervised
- All staff screened, with confidentiality agreements signed, prior to employment and wear photographic ID at all times
- Security controlled by guards
- Remote monitoring.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Corporate Social Responsibility
Latcham Direct takes corporate social responsibility seriously and we have implemented a wide range of environmental policies throughout our business to ensure we are as ‘green’ as possible. We also proactively encourage all our staff to support a range of charities and have a commitment to matching any funds raised so that we can continue to support local and national charities through a range of activities.
We are committed to continuously reducing our impact on the environment and deploying sustainable practices in our business. We demonstrate our green credentials and commitment to resource efficiency and waste reduction through our attainment of the internationally recognised Environmental management standard – ISO 14001.
We have also implemented low energy lighting throughout the site with investment in equipment to ensure a significant reduction in our carbon footprint. This alone reduced our carbon footprint from lighting by 80%.
In 2016 we produced 199.04 tonnes of waste, we managed to recycle 188.3 tonnes which is a recycling rate of 94.6% - an amazing achievement, which is a testament to our commitment to the environment.
Low Carbon Champion
As winners of the West of England Low Carbon Awards, we demonstrated savings in excess of 10% in our energy bill, and our energy savings and carbon reductions were scrutinised by leading environmental experts.
We are proudly implementing the Living Wage, which is an hourly rate set independently and updated annually, and is chosen by employers on a voluntary basis.
The Go Green project from Business West helps businesses to save money and increase profit by showing them how to use their energy, water and raw material resources more efficiently.
Clients are shown the benefits with on-site reviews and usage analysis, as well as practical support through free of charge workshops, to help businesses make positive change.
Latcham Direct uses its green credentials to its advantage, telling suppliers and customers how it has made a difference.
The Go Green project has helped Latcham Direct conform to the environmental standard for direct marketing, PAS 2020. This establishes a set of environmental objectives, performance levels and indicators, so Latcham Direct can create and manage environmentally-responsible direct marketing campaigns.
Welcome to the Latcham Direct careers page.
If you are interested in applying for a position, please email jobs or call 0117 311 8200 (no agencies please). We are an equal opportunities recruiter and welcome applications from all who match our selection criteria, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Click here to download a copy of our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
List of Vacancies:
Senior Marketing Executive
- Salary (£26,000 – £28,000 – TBC)
- 37.5 hours per week
- Bristol Office
The successful candidate will have marketing experience, with a specific focus on digital and social media, events and data management.
This role would suit someone with a sharp mind who can thrive with a varied work load in a busy environment, whilst also working well independently.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who is highly organised, structured and someone who can move efficiently between tasks, the ability to meet deadlines in what can be a high pressure environment.
The core responsibilities will be:
- Working closely with the Marketing Director to develop the marketing function across a range of channels, to support sales and the wider Latcham brand
- Help develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns to drive customer and prospect engagement
- Take responsibility for data, ensuring that it is up to date and managed within our central CRM system, as well as generating campaign and other reports when required
- Lead on social media activity across channels, improving content, research blog opportunities, supporting Sales to engage with social media channels and develop our social media presence
- Create and curate content including copy, blogs, infographics, video and other media, together with ownership of website maintenance
- Support the management of external and internal events, to ensure their success
- Work with a range of external consultants and agencies in the delivery of social and digital communications
You will need to be:
- Well organised, with great attention to detail
- Able to work within a team and independently
- Confident writing copy
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Have excellent time management skills
- Flexible in approach to workload, to manage peaks and troughs, with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Have 2-3 years previous marketing experience
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to jobs.