Latcham Direct Ltd was incorporated in 2008 and is based in Hengrove Bristol where we employ over 90 staff. We are a privately owned limited business.
Latcham Direct Limited is a specialist digital print, direct mail production, print management, document management, and fulfilment operation. We offer a wide range of services from integrated digital printing, data processing and multi-channel communications, working primarily for NHS, membership organisations, housing associations, financial services, government and local authorities, trade unions, charities and commercial organisations.
Over the last three years Latcham has helped a number of corporates and Local Authorities integrate digital document production with digital document archiving; for example the provision of e-payroll solutions, housing association web site integration and employee benefit portals allowing employees to access their own employment documents, e.g. payslip and P60s, via a secure web interface. The benefit to Local Authorities and other organisations is significant reduction of postage costs associated with sending out regular communications.
In December 2013 we invested over £1m in new digital printing hardware, servers, and software and in December 2014 we invested over £40,000 in advance intelligent enclosing technology.
Our vision is to adopt a client focused approach to helping our clients simplify complex customer communication problems using digital printing, cross media and secure document management solutions.
We achieve this by bringing together the best people, technology and resources within a secure facility in order to deliver effective solutions for all critical customer communications and marketing requirements.
Our in house technical capacity for digital printing and direct mail production is as follows:
• 82,000 sq ft purpose built site
•23,000 sq ft warehousing space circa 3,000 pallet spaces
•10,000 sq ft hand fulfilment/kitting department
• In excess of 1.5 million records manipulated daily
• Document archiving – we currently hold 17 million documents in secure digital archives which are accessible via secure customer web portals to our clients and consumers
• 3 million+ A4 sheets personalised daily
•130,000 A4 sheets every hour
• Continuous mono, cut sheet mono
• iGen 4 and Xerox 8080 digital colour printing
• 100,000 plastic cards personalised per day
• Ink jet and Thermal card personalisation
• 500,000 machine enclosed items daily
• Full file based intelligent enclosing
• Ink Jetting closed face outer matched to personalised content
• We currently manage over £1.5m of print on behalf of our clients across a wide spectrum of products including, POS, Signage, business forms, Direct Mail print, envelopes, Promotional items, special products, stationery, wide format digital, 3D print items. We have a dedicated procurement team responsible for our print management and strategic sourcing.
If you’d like to find out how your company could benefit from our tailored solutions, we would be very pleased to hear from you. Please call us on 0845 241 1362
For all Marketing & PR enquiries please contact:
Amanda Woollaston, Marketing Manager
E: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0117 311 8237