Latcham Direct is leading the way in supporting financial services organisations and their creative agencies, to deliver high levels of personalised communication across print and digital platforms. Our solutions offer tangible cost savings, enabling a business to manage data securely and effectively, generating campaigns that enhance customer engagement from straight forward direct marketing or via complex multi-platform campaigns.
Our service lends itself to Insurance, Banking, Pension, Investment, Mortgage, Equity release and shareholder companies that are looking for a new way of utilising data to deliver personalised, compliant campaigns that enhance a brand, increase income and reduce costs.
We can provide project management throughout the process and bespoke solutions that offer our customers the highest level of return, helping them to ‘future proof’ customer campaigns as well as efficiently reacting to what’s required now.
We are able to utilise existing technology and insight to react quickly to our customers’ needs, making sure that disparate elements are joined together to force greater efficiency, enhance the customer journey, improve engagement and reduce call centre and claims costs, in some cases by 20%.
Our financial services expertise includes:
- Complex secure data and document processing
- Personalised communications across print, email and web
- Print and digital services - transactions, contracts and regulatory campaigns
- Digital secure portals for customer log in
- Secure document archiving
- A range of traditional print solutions
- Audited and seamless fulfilment & postal optimisation services
- Print and stock management
- Market leading strategic project & account management
- Management of brand ensuring consistent outputs
- Document enhancement to ensure compliance and engagement
- Change management advice and support.
With the advent of digital communication channels, we have developed our own communication channels and have worked with our financial services clients to enable effective, branded customer portals.
This includes multi-media fulfilment services, enabling secure cloud document archiving and retrieval solution accessible by both internal departments and end customers some of which can include several data streams generating hundreds of pack variants each day.
This demanded the implementation of complex processes with tight SLAs for delivery and quality and we are best placed to understand the need to consider strict FSA/FCA compliance within the Financial Services sector.
Case Study: Financial Services