Keeping essential communications flowing to your patients
Supporting Patient, Document Fulfilment and Marketing Communications
Latcham Direct work with a range of public and private healthcare sector organisations to improve patient engagement through personalised communications, across channels. We can also support all of your marketing campaign needs.
We strive to be a trusted advisor, working collaboratively with our customers to support their current and future campaign strategies. Our specialist team support both private and public sector health & associated service providers throughout the UK including:
- NHS Trusts & GP Surgeries
- Ambulance Trusts
- Private health care providers
- Health insurers
- Veterinary practices
- Social Care
Our NHS health solutions focus on patient communication across a range of departments including:
- NHS Professional Membership Services
- Cytology referral and results communication
- Sexual Health
- NHS Doctor appraisal management
- Medical cards, practice billing, appointment letters & remainders and test results
We also aim to provide the following added value services:
- Cost reduction and time efficiencies
- Reduction in DNAs (Do not attend) appointments by focusing on patient engagement
- Our data, print and fulfilment solutions have the highest level of security
- We deliver campaigns and projects on time and work to exceed expectations with the planning and delivery of projects
- We are NHS IGSOC (Information Governance Statement of Compliance) approved and have N3 (Health and Social Care Network (HSCN)) connectivity
- Our solutions strive to support the wider digital transformation agenda
Not only do we support the NHS, but also work alongside a range of organisations that deliver private health services whether it is for humans or animals.
We have specific experience of:
- Working alongside insurance companies to deliver all kinds of multi-channel communications including welcome packs, renewal notices, statements and marketing campaigns
- We have specific experience of supporting Opticians and Dentists with patient and marketing communications
- Supporting private health care providers with all forms of patient and marketing communications across print and digital
- Our range of solutions also benefit veterinary practices, enabling them improve appointment, statement, invoicing and marketing communications
Our approach means that our customers can utilise which ever services are relevant to them, building a bespoke package that offers best value and with our specific sector insight, we can bridge the gap between the need for health and wider marketing communications.
From data management to digital print & print management, digital campaigns, fulfilment and postal optimisation, we can support any campaign and help to utilise data in the right way to improve patient and customer engagement.
Our Hybrid Mail solution uses next-generation print and mail management software in order to centralise the printing and fulfilment of documents. This means we can pass on significant cost savings through bulk postal discounts and reduced operational costs as well as support increased productivity and document security.
You only pay for the number of documents that are actually processed through the system; that way there are no upfront software costs and you can start saving straight away. For more information about our Hybrid Mail solution, click here.
For more information on how we can help you to increase patient engagement, speak to Josh Armstrong, Sector Specialist on 0117 311 8200 / 07738 766431 or download a copy of our latest health brochure : Latcham Direct Health Brochure
Latcham Direct work within the highest standards of data security and information Governance and we have invested heavily in or technological infrastructure to provide ensure patient data is kept secure at all times.
Case Study: NHS
- ISO 27001
- Public Services Network (PSN) audit requirements
- Live NHS national N3 network connectivity, data will be encrypted and transferred through the N3 Network
- NHS IGSoC Information Governance Toolkit compliance latest version (100% pass rate)
- NHS National Cancer Screening confidentiality agreement
- NHS NCSQA site audited.
How can we help