LOCAL AUTHORITY - REVENUE & BENEFITS
We have a reputation for providing market leading support to over 30 Local Authorities throughout the UK and we have specific expertise within revenues and benefits alongside electoral services.
Latcham Direct offers a fully integrated secure solution and our service enables Councils to cost effectively communicate with residents using compliant, secure and managed data as well as providing a print and e-payroll solution for thousands of members of Council staff.
We can manage the complete process, from standard print to digital portals, fulfillment and mailing focusing on the following:
- Print, finishing and mailing services for the fulfilment of revenues and benefits communications
- Printed council tax and benefit statements, waste collection mailings, resident parking communications, payroll printing and ad-hoc campaigns
- Associated data and design services
- Full document composition to PDF for print, email OR web delivery using industry leading solutions
- Integration with existing systems
- NEW high speed Inkjet colour digital printing solution which removes the requirement of pre-printed stationery, reducing time and costs
- Postal optimisation to ensure most effective postal solution used.
Our Digital platform is delivered by Xerox XMPie enabling highly personalised campaigns and our solution can be developed to include other documents from multiple management systems to deliver a consolidated ‘single customer view’ of all documents’. Our digital solutions include:
- Digital archiving of bills and benefit statements
- E-payroll solution
- Easy to use Web based registration process, Email notifications with personalised hyperlink
- Payment processing
- Full analytics
- Hosted within our secure data centre.
Our team of experienced Account Managers provide a comprehensive service ensuring that all projects are proofed on time and delivered to the correct location on the agreed delivery date and focus on the following KPI’s:
- Price Benchmarking.
- Cost Analysis by product type, departmental spend, individual spend
- VAT Mitigation and implementing ‘design for manufacture’ processes.
To download a copy of our Revenues & Benefits leaflet, click here.
Take a look at our Public Sector brochure by clicking here.
Give our Revenue & Benefits specialist Mark Skirton a call on 0117 311 8200 or email email@example.com.
Latcham is proud to have internationally recognised accreditations – which demonstrate consistently high standards in:
Quality management – ISO 9001
Management of information security – ISO 27001
Environmental management – ISO 14001.
With an added accreditation from the Cheque and Credit Clearing Company (C&CCC, formerly APACS), customers can be assured that their business, from start to delivery, is conducted and completed efficiently within a secure production facility.
I am really impressed with their attention to detail, swift turnaround times and flexibility.
Louise Potter from Sedgemoor District Council
Latcham Direct built a system that automates our initial request for CPD records, sends reminders to those that haven’t submitted a record and collects records so that reviewers can see them all in one place.
Val Cox, Senior Manager, STEP
How can we help