We know that the social housing sector can be complex with some of you operating with both the private and public sectors however, regardless of where your organisation fits, we can help you to increase resident engagement through the delivery of a range of communications including:
- Marketing campaigns including newsletters
- Transactional correspondence including; invoices, contracts, statements, reminders and maintenance notices
- Questionnaires and surveys
- AGM correspondence and Annual Reports
- Postal ballots
- Digital communications – delivering personalised portals for all types of communication
- Secure data management, print management & fulfillment
- Hybrid mail
- Integration with existing systems and seamless production transition
- Postal optimisation
- Data management and data compliance support
If you already print in-house, why not speak to us about how we can help you to achieve tangible cost savings, reducing time and making your campaign print and mailing more efficient?
- We can guarantee no print downtime as we have already invested heavily in digital prints at our 82,000 sqt feet secure site in Bristol
- Our team can manage all your print and digital communications enabling your staff to focus on other tasks
- We understand your sector and can provide support and advice
- Our specialist Account Management team will take responsibility for each project – you can then have the reassurance that your resident communications are in safe hands
- We can offer a bespoke package of services that best respond to your needs and wherever we can, we will look to reduce costs without ever compromising on quality
We also strive to offer a package of added value services to support Housing Associations throughout the UK, focusing on:
- Market leading Account & Project Management
- Project delivery within strict deadlines
- ISO accredited – we have security, environmental and quality controls within every stage of campaign delivery
- Trusted advisor – we can be your strategic partner helping you to deliver current and future resident communications
- Design support
- Continuing investment in the best print, digital and delivery technology
- We pride ourselves on the highest level of security throughout our production facility
Our solutions can integrate with your existing portals , achieving cost and time efficiencies where possible.
Download our housing brochure : Latcham Direct Housing Brochure
For more information speak to Josh Armstrong, our Housing sector specialist. Call 0117 311 8200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latcham Direct are also suppliers to the EEM Framework which supports a range of Housing Associations to reduce the cost of procurement and streamline the process. For more information on the EEM Framework, click here.
Latcham is proud to have internationally recognised accreditations – which demonstrate consistently high standards in:
Quality management – ISO 9001
Management of information security – ISO 27001
Environmental management – ISO 14001.
With an added accreditation from the Cheque and Credit Clearing Company (C&CCC, formerly APACS), customers can be assured that their business, from start to delivery, is conducted and completed efficiently within a secure production facility.
To download our leaflet click here.
To find out more about the EEM framework and its benefits, click here.
Latcham Direct built a system that automates our initial request for CPD records, sends reminders to those that haven’t submitted a record and collects records so that reviewers can see them all in one place.
Val Cox, Senior Manager, STEP
I am really impressed with their attention to detail, swift turnaround times and flexibility.
Louise Potter from Sedgemoor District Council
How can we help