SECURE PRINTING SERVICES
You need to print secure and confidential documents safely and efficiently, with complete confidence in the security of your printing partner. Documents need to be handled in accordance with various regulations to ensure compliance with data protection. Choosing a trusted secure printing provider is the best way to protect your data during the printing process.
Latcham Direct are one of the most secure print and fulfilment specialists in the UK. Everything from origination to fulfilment occurs in our secure printing facility to protect you and your business.
Our Secure Printing Accreditations
- We implemented and externally audit ISO/IEC 27001 (Information Security Management Systems) – held since 2010
- We have achieved NHS Information Governance Statement of Compliance (IGSoC)
- We are recognised as a CESG CLAS supplier with The National Cyber Security Centre, the Information Assurance arm of the Government Communication Head Quarters, (GCHQ)
- We are an accredited APACS (C&CCC) security printer
- All procedures are managed, documented and audited under the terms of ISO 270001 accredited Security Management System.
In light of GDPR, we’re working towards the implementation of the British standard – BS10012:2017. This is a Personal Information Management System which provides an additional framework for managing the processing of personal data, focusing on privacy and aligned with GDPR.
Benefits of secure printing
- Ensure confidentiality
- Secure personalisation
- Compliance with ISO and GDPR regulations
- Quality printing for secure documents
Speak to a member of our sales team to find out more. Call 0117 3118200 or email email@example.com.
Our secure print service includes:
- Highly personalised output
- MICR & security printing
- Card personalisation
- Envelope personalisation
- Booklet making
- Continuous laser printing
- Extensive Digital Pre-Press and Personalisation facilities.
Secure Printing for Housing Associations
Information about clients within the complex social housing sphere can be sensitive – exposing this data can put vulnerable people at risk and result in financial sanctions. Secure printing protects you and your clients, ensuring that no data is put at risk, while maintaining the ability to communicate.
Secure Printing for Charities
Protecting the data provided to you by your donors is a crucial responsibility. When printing materials to be sent out to encourage further charitable giving, ensuring that the process is conducted securely is vital to maintain trust. Secure printing gives you that peace of mind.