Data Processing & personalisation
Our experienced team of developers deliver award winning complex personalised customer communication using leading edge cross media technology from our secure ISO 27001 accredited data processing facility. We can help you ensure that your data is clean and compliant with industry best practice and legislation.
Using the latest data processing and composition tools to control every part of a document, our experienced data services team can handle all file types to help personalise your mail packs. We also provide a free data health check to identify the quality of your data, then carry out any cleansing requirements such as Postcode Address File (PAF), de-duplication, gone away and other industry suppression services.
We are currently manipulating over one million records daily, on behalf of national blue chip companies.
At Latcham, we use the most sophisticated document, email and web design software – XMPie Cross Media Suite.
The use of one cross media platform allows us to deliver and integrate multi stage, multi-channel campaigns which provides personalised messaging across print, web pages, emails, SMS and social media communications. Xmpie uses a shared database structure which is maintained through a campaign and is updated with response information to provide advance analytics.
XMPie integrates the power of Adobe Creative Suite with variable data to allow designers the maximum creativity and marketing power of one-to-one personalisation. The benefits of XMPie include:
- Harnessing the full creative power of InDesign, adding variable data for a full, highly-creative personalised solution
- Creating one-to-one marketing campaigns that span print, email, web and mobile platforms
- Adding personalised, design-rich, data-driven graphs and charts
- Embedding text within images, personalised for each recipient
- Increasing speed to market, helping clients get their message through quickly and efficiently, irrespective of the channel
- Repurposing current print documents to include personalisation, adding value and increasing response rates
- Offering one-to-one, integrated cross media campaigns
- Integrating the familiarity of Adobe Creative Suite with other development tools to enrich the user experience.
Your participation and support at the CrossMedia event was very much appreciated, and I know that I speak for the whole team when I say how proud we are to have you and Latcham Direct as a partner who represents and acts as a beacon of success for all others to follow in the industry
We are proud to have Latcham Direct as a partner who represents and acts as a beacon of success for all others to follow in the industry.